With a history spanning hundreds of years, Solitaire is a classic wooden board game found in many families’ game cupboards. Our Wooden Solitaire set features shiny blue marbles on a smart, circular wooden board.
A traditional game of strategy for one player, this Marble Solitaire game includes a grooved perimeter to store marbles when they're not in play, making for easy and safe storage. The Solitaire board has lots of wooden holes where the marbles can be placed.
Marble Solitaire is an ideal way to develop the strategic mind from an early age as it nurtures coordination and cognitive skills. The wooden board is made from high quality, responsibly source materials and conforms to current European safety standards.
Marble Solitaire product features:
- 32 play pieces
- Smooth, high-quality wood from sustainable sources
- 3 years +
- 23cm L 2.5cm H 23cm W
How To Play Marble Solitaire
- The Solitaire game starts with all the marbles outside the field, leaving the empty hole in the middle of the wooden board
- Simply jump one marble over another and pop it into the tray
- Keep jumping over the marbles until there’s only one marble left
- If you have more than one marble left, you lose